Strategic planning specialist on leading enterprise-wide transformation activities at Fortune 1 and at the Department of Defense. Possesses extensive knowledge of continuous improvement, portfolio / program / project management, organizational development, organizational capability, leader development, staff forecasting, Lean, Six Sigma, and change management.
Ph.D. in U.S. History, master’s degrees in Business Management and International Public Policy. Project Management Professional (PMP) and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB).
• Presently leading continuous improvement deployment roll-outs across Walmart Stores, Inc.
• Developed the Army Business Management Strategy that manages the enterprise-wide activities to reduce costs for a $2B business IT portfolio, execute a $3B process improvement effort, and evolve the Army Business Systems Architecture.
• Planned and synchronized the U.S. Army’s strategic transformation efforts from 2003 through 2006 that programmed over $20 billion in equipment and facilities modernization efforts while simultaneously changing the organization and management of over 1 million Army employees.
• Lauded for teaching innovative resident and distance learning master's-level courses in business innovation, IT-based process improvement, and strategic human resources management to senior military and federal civilians at National Defense University.
• Served in Korea, Kuwait, Bosnia, and Iraq.
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Stephen.