The speaker Kevin Kellow was part of the previous event. To review the most recent speakers list, click here.
Director Process Improvement BAE Systems
Kevin is the Director of Continuous Improvement for BAE Systems, Intelligence and Security (I&S). He is responsible for leading efforts to identify and manage opportunities to reduce cost, improve performance, and increase customer satisfaction across all of the business’ functions and direct programs.
Kevin has served in this role for the last 8 years for I&S. During this time, he has lead or supported countless improvement opportunities, including:
• Developing a commodity-based supply chain model supporting a $1billion dollar manufacturing business
• Improving cash recognition processes; resulting in a $50 million dollar improvement in recognized revenue
• Managing cross-functional teams that reduced staffing cycle times by 13 days resulting in an additional $14 million dollars in annual revenue
• Executing improvement efforts that resulted in $70 million extension of a strategic program previously targeted for termination
• Developing analytics models to measure and improve effectiveness of international trade licensing programs
• Supporting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) integration efforts, combining more than 140 software applications into a single unified business system
Kevin has been active in the process improvement field for more than 18 years and has experience with many of the common improvement methodologies including: Six Sigma, CMMI, ITIL, Agile, and Lean.
Kevin has a Ph.D. in Business Analysis, an MBA, and a Bachelor’s in Business Management. He also spent 12 years in the US Army and 8 years as a Presidential Communications Officer for the White House Communications Agency.
Originally from Texas, he has lived in Stafford, Virginia for the last 14 years. He is married with 3 children
His hobbies include college football, games & puzzles, and studying history
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Kevin.